Summary: Promotes quality customer service and processes sales and registration transactions. Acts as the first point of contact for potential and current SwimWest Swim School customers, and is responsible for presenting a positive image for the company.
- Excellent Pay
- Flexible hours
- Save Lives
- Valuable work experience
- Future job character reference
- Management training opportunities
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
- Answers telephones and responds to inquiries professionally
- Processes student registrations with effective sales/customer service
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints professionally
- Assists members with sales of swim gear
- Greets parents and students as enter the building
- Maintains cleanliness of the facility
- Checks voicemail and email and responds in a timely manner.
- Provides support for management personnel
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred. Two years previous customer service and/or administrative office experience required. Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and other software systems.
Certifications and licenses: CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications required. Can be obtained through SwimWest Swim School after training is complete.
Work Environment: While performing this job, the employee is exposed to heat and humidity occasionally. Noise level is usually moderate.
Come Join Us Today!
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is a vital part of SwimWest Swim School’s culture. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us today and help us teach the world to swim.
We Make a Difference
SwimWest Swim School is a premier learn to swim school for children 4 months to adults. We use proven confidence building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teaching children and adults to be safer in and around the water. We have had amazing success these past 29 years with our two swim schools and summer camp teaching our mission, a world without drowning. As a result, we are experiencing significant growth! We are looking to fill several rewarding positions. Find out where you fit in!
We invest in our employees and reward dedication with social events, group 5K runs in the community, attendance and quarterly bonuses and a lot of fun perks. We offer paid training and a flexible schedule that is a perfect fit for the students, parents, grandparent and anyone looking for employment at SwimWest. We have morning, afternoon and evening shifts Monday – Sunday that can fit anyone’s schedule.
Do these describe you?
You love kids!
You are energetic, nurturing and playful while being able to exhibit patience and understanding with children. You know how to have fun with unlimited amount of energy.
You are professional!
You are able to own your work, have a professional appearance, and communicate in a professional manner to students, fellow employees and parents.
You are responsible!
You are reliable and follow through with obligations, directions, and ethical guidelines. Successful candidates need to show they can be punctual, focused, have a desire to learn and work as part of a team.
If these describe you then chances are you want a role where you can experience the fulfillment of knowing your efforts make a difference and you want to leave a lasting legacy in people's lives you work for.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)